Information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (Rivmec di Valter Rivetti website)
Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679“), containing provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform the User that the personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the rights, of fundamental freedoms, as well as the dignity of natural persons, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity.
The GDPR 2016/679 establishes that the person from whom the personal data are collected (called “interested party”) receives a series of information about the reference subjects of the treatment, the purposes and methods of their treatment
It is also envisaged that any intention of the data controller to transfer personal data to a third country or, in any case, to recipients or categories of recipients different from the parties to the relationship must be indicated
In compliance with the provisions of the law, Rivmec di Valter Rivetti, with registered office in Costigliole d’Asti, Corso Langhe 20, P.IVA and C.F. 02133600045, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner of the processing of the personal data provided, pursuant to the GDPR 2016/679 in question, informs the User of his website that
- Personal data being processed
We point out that the object of the treatment will be:
- navigation data which, although not associated with users, could, through processing, allow their identification. These data are acquired, only for the duration of the connection, by the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site;
- data provided voluntarily: the Rivmec di Valter Rivetti site may collect other data (such as name, email address, etc.) in the event of voluntary insertion of the same by the User or for the voluntary use of services by the User, such as comments, communications (contact forms, comment boxes, etc.). These data will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service in accordance with this information. The data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the requested service and to manage any disputes.
- Purpose and necessity of the treatment
- Methods of treatment and conservation
The treatment will be carried out in an automated, computerized and telematic form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 regarding security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, adequacy, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, the User’s personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed as well as for the subsequent period to the extent that this is necessary by law. Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymised.
The processing and storage are carried out at the Rivmec di Valter Rivetti Data Centers located throughout the country or in any case at subjects established in the territory of countries belonging to the European Union.
- Scope of communication and dissemination
The User is informed that the data collected may be communicated – for the purposes set out in this information, or by virtue of specific legal obligations – to other subjects and in particular: (i) third party technical service providers; (ii) postal couriers, (iii) hosting providers, (iv) IT companies, (v) communication agencies, (vi) web platform managers, (vii) Rivmec di Valter Rivetti consultants in charge of carrying out legal, administrative and accounting activities and/or fiscal and (viii) subjects, bodies or authorities to whom the communication of data is mandatory by law.
These subjects will act as independent Data Controllers or will be appointed by Rivmec di Valter Rivetti as Data Processors. The User can request the updated list of such Managers by email at email@example.com
- Rights of the interested party
At any time, the User may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the rectification and cancellation of data;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- ask the Data Controller to access personal data and correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The User can exercise his rights with a written request sent to the attention of the legal representative of Rivmec di Valter Rivetti to the postal address of the registered office, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Extended information on cookies
The Data Controller of the personal data of the site Users is Rivmec di Valter Rivetti, with registered office in Costigliole d’Asti, Corso Langhe 20, VAT and Tax Code 02133600045, email: email@example.com
What are “cookies”
This website collects some personal data from its Users called “cookies”.
The “cookies” used by the Rivmec di Valter Rivetti website
These are cookies that allow the site to function correctly and are necessary to allow navigation of the same using the related services. This category includes (i) navigation cookies, which allow the site to function correctly, also allowing the user to have a functional navigation experience (for example, cookies that keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site requires you to connect several times to access the following pages); (ii) functionality cookies, which make it possible to remember the preferences selected by the User while browsing (for example, the language setting or the country of origin) in order to improve the service provided by the site. These are persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s device even after the browser is closed, up to the expiry date set for each cookie or until they are canceled by the User and (iii) cookies that help to understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how Users interact with the site by providing information relating to the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions.
Third party cookies
By accessing and browsing the Rivmec di Valter Rivetti website, third-party cookies are also installed. These cookies are set by domains other than the one indicated in the address bar of the browser, or by organizations that are not the owners of the websites. The cookies used, for example, to collect information for advertising and content personalization purposes, as well as to process web statistics, can be “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies allow for more complete surveys of Users’ browsing habits and are believed to be more sensitive from an integrity point of view.
If you would like information on these third-party cookies and on how to manage consent, please access the links in the lists indicated below in this statement.
Cookies in this category are used to collect statistical information, in aggregate or otherwise, on the way in which Users navigate the site in order to improve its use by Users and to make its contents more in line with the wishes of visitors. The User is free to give his consent to the installation of analytical cookies and revoke it at any time via the links identified below:
Adobe Analytics: system of statistics and measurement of visits to websites
SiteCensus: system of statistics and measurement of visits to websites
Google Analytics: system of statistics and measurement of visits to websites
Duda Analytics: system of statistics and measurement of visits to websites
Shinystat: system of statistics and measurement of visits to websites
Social media sharing cookies
Facebook / Instagram
Facebook / Instagram
In the event that the User has already expressed his preferences and therefore does not see the pop-up banner by accessing the Rivmec di Valter Rivetti website, he can at any time modify his choices in relation to cookies directly within his browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install them.
Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past. It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the functioning of the Rivmec di Valter Rivetti site could be compromised.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can find more detailed information regarding the options for disabling cookies through the links below:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/windows/eliminare-e-gestire-i-cookie-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/microsoft-edge/eliminare-i-cookie-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
From mobile device:
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid
- IOS: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party owner company for said treatment, as indicated above.